Thursday, May 26, 2016

TATA DOCOMO Free Internet Trick 2014 for Android


Everyone wants unlimited Internet So I Come up with this new Free unlimited Tata Docomo Internet Trick .I also try this trick on my phone and my Phone net is fine.






TATA DOCOMO FREE INTERNET TRICK 2014The id behind this trick is very simple you put the proxy between ISP server and your Mobile.Now the proxy works and all your surfing free without any type of recharge.
rn Free Mobile Recharge instantly with Ladoo Android AppTATA DOCOMO FREE NET FOR ANDROIDIn Android you must install a Opera Mini Browser.Now open your SettingsNow fill this ar like this :Name :Tata DocomoAPN :TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNETPROXY :010.124.094.007PORT :80












now save the settings and open your Browser and enjoy free net. I f you found any free problem with this trick Contact me ya comment it.Related PostsDroidwall- Best Firewall for reducing Data UsageCheck Internet Speed In AndroidCrte WiFi hotspot in 7 and share Internet With AndroidDolphin Browser One of the Best Android Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment